Ask here for free
Tele-Consultancy by Dr. Surabhi Gupta
Terms and Conditions for Tele-Consultancy
- Physical visit is always better and preferred mode for any medical advice.
- Clinical Examination is not possible by Doctor in Tele-consultancy.
- Tele-consultancy is not for severe illness and emergency conditions, if any immediate visit doctor or hospital emergency.
- Information given by patient or guardian will be considered true/best information as provided.
- If, the patient initiates the telemedicine consultation, then the consent is implied.
- Telemedicine has its own set of limitations for adequate examination. If a physical examination is critical information for consultation, Doctor should not proceed until a physical examination can be arranged through an in-person consult. Wherever necessary, depending on professional judgement of the Doctor, he/she shall recommend: - Video consultation - Examination by another RMP/ Health Worker ; - In-person consultation.
- Time Slot or mode of telemedicine can be cancelled or change without any prior information based on schedule or unforseen condition. In case of cancellation or if you do not agree with new slot or mode- refund will be issued without any deduction.
- Please read detailed term and conditions of telemedicine first, If you proceed further and book, it will be considered that you/patient agree with all term & conditions
*The advice given here are not valid for any medico-legal issues. Doctor suggestions are given here only after reading your history, so this is just a guidance about health. But you should always consult pediatrician first because accurate advice and treatment can not be given without examine the patient.